Are you still struggling financially after you have paid your tithes?
This book can tell you what the problem is and answer other difficult questions that you may have about tithing.
- Why is the tithe not the blessing of Abraham?
- Why didn’t Jesus pass the Jewish tithe on to the Gentile Church?
- Why didn’t Melchizedek ask Abraham for the 10% Tithe?
- Why did the old covenant debt and bankruptcy laws change in the New Covenant?
- Why is our Christian leadership not willing to listen to your questions or opinions regarding the tithe?
“This book is a must read for the analytical young mind and church leadership that promotes critical thinking in their congregations.”